- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human AIM.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: AIM peptide is used for blocking activity of AIM antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store AIM peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD5L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIM, API6, PRO229, Spalpha, SP-ALPHA, UNQ203/PRO229, CD5 antigen-like, CT-2
- Protein Accession Number: AAD01446
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4102235
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 922
- 1: Biancone L, Bowen MA, Lim A, et al. Identification of a novel inducible cell-surface ligand of CD5 on activated lymphocytes. J. Exp. Med. 1996; 184:811-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3807P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.