- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NEVAKLFNIHED
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 70kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat and NIH3T3, and in Mouse and Rat Heart and Kidney lysates. Approx. 65kDa observed in Pig Heart lysates (calculated MW of 66.9kDa according to Human NP_004199.1 and 66.8kDa according to Mouse NP_036149.1, Rat NP_112646.1 and Pig NP_001284561.1). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the Mitochondria of HeLa and U2OS cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_004199.1), isoform 2 (NP_665811.1), isoform 3 (NP_665812.1) and isoform 4 (NP_001124318.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 70kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AIFM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIFM1, apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated, 1, AIF, CMTX4, COWCK, COXPD6, PDCD8, apoptosis-inducing factor 1, mitochondrial, programmed cell death 8 (apoptosis-inducing factor), striatal apoptosis-inducing factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004199.1, NP_665811.1, NP_665812.1, NP_001124318.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22202631
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9131
- 1: Lewis EM, Wilkinson AS, Jackson JS, Mehra R, Varambally S, Chinnaiyan AM, Wilkinson JC.The enzymatic activity of apoptosis-inducing factor supports energy metabolism benefiting the growth and invasiveness of advanced prostate cancer cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-657
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.