- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DDPNVTKTLRFKQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 70kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat (calculated MW of 66.9kDa according to NP_004199.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the Mitochondria of HeLa and NIH3T3 cells. Recommended concentration: 5-10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_004199.1), isoform 2 (NP_665811.1) and isoform 5 (NP_001124319).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 70kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AIFM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AIFM1, apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated, 1, AIF, CMTX4, COWCK, COXPD6, PDCD8, apoptosis-inducing factor 1, mitochondrial, programmed cell death 8 (apoptosis-inducing factor), striatal apoptosis-inducing factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004199.1,NP_665811.1,NP_001124319.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22202631
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9131
- 1: Lewis EM, Wilkinson AS, Jackson JS, Mehra R, Varambally S, Chinnaiyan AM, Wilkinson JC.The enzymatic activity of apoptosis-inducing factor supports energy metabolism benefiting the growth and invasiveness of advanced prostate cancer cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-651
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin