- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This AGTPBP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 363-392 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AGTPBP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 138 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AGTPBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cytosolic carboxypeptidase 1, 3417-, ATP/GTP-binding protein 1, Nervous system nuclear protein induced by axotomy protein 1 homolog, AGTPBP1, CCP1, KIAA1035, NNA1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UPW5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 160019039
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23287
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- NNA1 is a zinc carboxypeptidase that contains nuclearlocalization signals and an ATP/GTP-binding motif that wasinitially cloned from regenerating spinal cord neurons of themouse.
- 1: Lim, J., et al. Cell 125(4):801-814(2006)
- 2: Beausoleil, S.A., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(33):12130-12135(2004)
- 3: Fernandez-Gonzalez, A., et al. Science 295(5561):1904-1906(2002)
- 4: Harris, A., et al. Mol. Cell. Neurosci. 16(5):578-596(2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-282
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.