- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human AGPAT5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AGPAT5 antibody can be used for detection of AGPAT5 by ELISA at 1:1562500. AGPAT5 antibody can be used for detection of AGPAT5 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10413 - Fetal Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store AGPAT5 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AGPAT5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AGPAT5, 1-AGPAT5, LPAAT-e, LPAAT-epsilon, LPAATE, 1AGPAT5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060831
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61743952
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55326
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Mitochondrial creatine kinase (MtCK) is responsible for the transfer of high energy phosphate from mitochondria to the cytosolic carrier, creatine. It belongs to the creatine kinase isoenzyme family. It exists as two isoenzymes, sarcomeric MtCK and ubiquitous MtCK, encoded by separate genes. Mitochondrial creatine kinase occurs in two different oligomeric forms: dimers and octamers, in contrast to the exclusively dimeric cytosolic creatine kinase isoenzymes. Sarcomeric mitochondrial creatine kinase has 80% homology with the coding exons of ubiquitous mitochondrial creatine kinase. This gene contains sequences homologous to several motifs that are shared among some nuclear genes encoding mitochondrial proteins and thus may be essential for the coordinated activation of these genes during mitochondrial biogenesis. Three transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.This gene encodes a member of the 1-acylglycerol-3-phosphate O-acyltransferase family. This integral membrane protein converts lysophosphatidic acid to phosphatidic acid, the second step in de novo phospholipid biosynthesis.
- 1: Agarwal, A.K., Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 449 (1-2), 64-76 (2006).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-229
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.