- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This AGGF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 61-90 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AGGF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 81 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AGGF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Angiogenic factor with G patch and FHA domains 1, Angiogenic factor VG5Q, hVG5Q, G patch domain-containing protein 7, Vasculogenesis gene on 5q protein, AGGF1, GPATC7, GPATCH7, VG5Q
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N302
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45477317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55109
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an angiogenic factor that promotesproliferation of endothelial cells. Mutations in this gene areassociated with a susceptibility to Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome.Pseudogenes of this gene are found on chromosomes 3, 4, 10 and 16.
- 1: Fan, C., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(35):23331-23343(2009)
- 2: Hu, Y., et al. Ann. Hum. Genet. 72 (PT 5), 636-643 (2008) :
- 3: Gutierrez, S., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.140(24):2832-2833(2006)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-584
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin