- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This AGER antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 24-52 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AGER.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AGER
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Advanced glycosylation end product-specific receptor, Receptor for advanced glycosylation end products, AGER, RAGE
- Protein Accession Number: Q15109
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2497317
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 177
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- AGER encodes a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface molecules. It is a receptor for various molecules, including the amyloidogenic form of serum amyloid A, amyloid-beta protein, members of the S100/calgranulin superfamily and advanced glycation end products. The gene lies within the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class III region on chromosome 6.
- 1: Rojas, A., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(3):334-341(2010)
- 2: Engelen, L., et al. J. Hypertens. 28(2):285-293(2010)
- 3: Poon, P.Y., et al. Clin. Nephrol. 73(1):44-50(2010)
- 4: Hancock, D.B., et al. Nat. Genet. 42(1):45-52(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-687
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin