- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This AFM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 49-76 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human AFM.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 69 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AFM
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Afamin, Alpha-albumin, Alpha-Alb, AFM, ALB2, ALBA
- Protein Accession Number: P43652
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1168366
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 173
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- AFM is a member of the albumin gene family, which is comprised of four genes that localize to chromosome 4 in a tandem arrangement. These four genes encode structurally-related serum transport proteins that are known to be evolutionarily related. The protein encoded by this gene is regulated developmentally, expressed in the liver and secreted into the bloodstream.
- 1: Dieplinger, H., et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 18(4):1127-1133(2009)
- 2: Kratzer, I., et al. J. Neurochem. 108(3):707-718(2009)
- 3: Ramachandran, P., et al. J. Proteome Res. 5(6):1493-1503(2006)
- 4: Hu, Y., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 4(12):2000-2009(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-950
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.