- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / VEGFA [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- CAS: 862111-32-8
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- PURITY: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Human IgG1
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH 7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks).Store at -20 °C 12 months. Store at -80°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VEGFA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: VPF; VEGF; MVCD1
- Protein Accession Number: P15692
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7422
- USER NOTE: For research use only .
- Aflibercept is a manufactured protein that acts as a decoy receptor for all VEGF-A isoforms and placental growth factor. This agent was engineered through fusion of the ligand-binding domains from two VEGF receptors with the constant region of IgG1, resulting in high-affinity VEGF binding and prevention of VEGF pathway activation. VEGF165 is the most abundant splice variant of VEGF-A. VEGF165 is produced by a number of cells including endothelial cells, macrophages and T cells. VEGF165 is involved in angiogenesis, vascular endothelial cell survival, growth, migration and vascular permeability. VEGF gene expression is induced by hypoxia, inflammatory cytokines and oncogenes. VEGF165 binds to heparan sulfate and is retained on the cell surface and in the extracellular matrix. VEGF165 binds to the receptor tyrosine kinases, VEGFR1 and VEGFR2. VEGF165 is the only splice variant that binds to co-receptors NRP-1 and NRP-2 that function to enhance VEGFR2 signaling. Binding of VEGF165 to VEGFR1 and VEGFR2 leads to activation of the PI3K/AKT, p38 MAPK, FAK and paxillin. VEGF plays a key role in tumor angiogenesis in many cancers.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-879
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin