- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human AEBP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: AEBP1 antibody can be used for detection of AEBP1 by ELISA at 1:1562500. AEBP1 antibody can be used for detection of AEBP1 by western blot at 0.2-5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 131 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store AEBP1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: AEBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AEBP1, ACLP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001120
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 53692189
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 165
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The adipocyte enhancer binding protein 1 (AEBP1) is a transcriptional repressor with carboxypeptidase (CP) activity. This protein binds to a regulatory sequence, adipocyte enhancer 1 (AE-1), located in the proximal promoter region of the adipose P2 (aP2) gene, which encodes the adipocyte fatty-acid binding protein. It is characterized as a member of the regulatory B-like CP family. This protein seems to be activated by a novel mechanism, whereby the direct binding of DNA enhances its protease activity. AEBP1 may play a role in differentiated vascular smooth muscle cells.
- 1: Layne, M.D., et al., (1998) J.Biol.Chem.273(25), 15654-15660.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-373
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.