- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 335-408
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: β-2 adrenergic receptor antibody can be used for the detection of β-2 adrenergic receptor by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 46.6 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ADRB2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADRB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADRB2R, B2AR, Beta-2 adrenergic receptor, Beta-2 adrenoreceptor, Beta-2 adrenoceptor, BAR, ADRBR, ADRB2R, BETA2AR, b2 adrenergic receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000015.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4501969
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 154
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: β-adrenergic receptors mediate the catecholamine-induced activation of adenylate cyclase through the action of G proteins. The β-2-adrenergic receptor binds epinephrine with an approximately 30-fold greater affinity than it does norepinephrine.
DISEASE: Polymorphic forms of ADRB2 could impart some form of nocturnal asthma.
SUBUNIT: Binds SLC9A3R1.
PTM: Phosphorylated by PKA and BARK; mediate homologous desensitization of the receptor. PKA-mediated phosphorylation seems to facilitate phosphorylation by BARK
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7711
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin