- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Bovine, Dog, Rabbit, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: This ADRA1D antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1-30amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ADRA1D.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADRA1D
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Alpha-1D adrenergic receptor, Alpha-1A adrenergic receptor, Alpha-1D adrenoreceptor, Alpha-1D adrenoceptor, Alpha-adrenergic receptor 1a, ADRA1D, ADRA1A
- Protein Accession Number: P25100
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1168243
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This alpha-adrenergic receptor mediates its effect through the influx of extracellular calcium.
- 1: Bruno J.F.,et al.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 179:1485-1490(1991).
- 2: Forray C.,et al.Mol. Pharmacol. 45:703-708(1994).
- 3: Schwinn D.A.,et al.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 272:134-142(1995).
- 4: Weinberg D.H.,et al.Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 201:1296-1304(1994).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-046
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.