- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SSTKAKGHNPRSS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 55-60kDa band observed in Human, Mouse, Rat and Pig Heart lysates (calculated MW of 56.8kDa according to NP_000670.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 55-60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADRA1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADRA1B, adrenergic, alpha-1B-, receptor, ADRA1, ALPHA1BAR, OTTHUMP00000160844, alpha-1B adrenergic receptor, alpha-1B adrenoceptor, alpha-1B adrenoreceptor, alpha-1B-adrenergic receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000670.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116241241
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 147
- 1: Powe DG, Voss MJ, Habashy HO, Zänker KS, Green AR, Ellis IO, Entschladen F.Alpha- and beta-adrenergic receptor (AR) protein expression is associated with poor clinical outcome in breast cancer: an immunohistochemical study.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-237
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.