- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rabbit: (80%)
- IMMUNOGEN: ADORA2B antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ADORA2B.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of ADORA2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ADORA2B antibody can be used for detection of ADORA2B by Western blot at 0.25 – 0.5 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in rat samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: ADORA2B antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. At least two isoforms of ADORA2B are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms. ADORA2B antibody is predicted to not cross-react with ADORA2A.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1411 - Mouse Colon Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 37 kDa
Observed: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: ADORA2B antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ADORA2B antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ADORA2B antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADORA2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Adenosine receptor A2b, ADORA2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000667
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4501951
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 136
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The adenosine receptor ADORA2B is a member of the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily and is an integral membrane protein that stimulates adenylate cyclase activity in the presence of adenosine (1,2). Extracellular adenosine triggers a potent anti-inflammatory response that is mediated in part by ADORA2B including the stimulation of IL-10 production (3-5). Activation of ADORA2B can also enhance the abundance of regulatory T cells (Tregs), a class of cells that work to constrain inflammation (6).
- 1: Pierce KD, Furlong TJ, Selbie LA, et al. Molecular cloning and expression of an adenosine A2b receptor from human brain. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1992; 187:86-93.
- 2: Thimm D, Schiedel AC, Sherbiny FF, et al. Ligand-specific binding and activation of the human adenosine A(2B) receptor. Biochem. 2013; 52:726-40.
- 3: Blackburn MR, Vance CO, Morschl E, et al. Adenosine receptors and inflammation. Handb. Exp. Pharmacol. 2009; 215-69.
- 4: Grenz A, Homann D, Eltzschig HK. Extracellular adenosine: a safety signal that dampens hypoxia-induced inflammation during ischemia. Antioxid. Redox Signal. 2011; 15:2221-34.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8111
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.