- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant globular domain of human adiponectin.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct and indirect; 1:2,000-1:10,000). Note: Not recommended for Western Blot. Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes C-terminal globular domain of human adiponectin.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADIPOQ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACRP30; AdipoQ; apM1; GBP28; Adipocyte Complement Related Protein of 30kDa
- Protein Accession Number: 295317372
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_001171271.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9370
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ACRP30 was identified as a novel adipocyte-specific synthesized and secreted protein with structural resemblance to complement factor C1q. Like adipsin, ACRP30 secretion is induced approx. 10-fold during adipocyte differentiation. Plasma levels are reduced in obese humans, and low levels are associated with insulin-resistance. Treatment of db/db mice with TZD increased ACRP30 levels.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-233
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin