- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hAdipolean Variant (Human Adipolean Variant).
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:
To detect hAdipolean Variant by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hAdipolean Variant is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Adipolean Variant antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADIPOQ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACDC, ADPN, APM1, APM-1, GBP28, ACRP30, ADIPQTL1, ACDC, Adiponectin, 30 kDa adipocyte complement-related protein
- Protein Accession Number: Q15848
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2493789
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9370
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5102Bt
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.