- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal antibodies were raised against peptides corresponding to amino acid sequences from each of the corresponding proteins.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- SET CONTENTS: Adiponectin Antibody (CT), Cat. No. 3551 (50 μg)
CTRP1 Antibody (NT), Cat. No. 3557 (50 μg)
CTRP2 Antibody (NT), Cat. No. 3561 (50 μg)
CTRP3 Antibody (IN), Cat. No. 3565 (50 μg)
CTRP4 Antibody (CT), Cat. No. 3567 (50 μg)
CTRP5 Antibody (NT), Cat. No. 3571 (50 μg)
CTRP6 Antibody (CT), Cat. No. 3575 (50 μg)
CTRP7 Antibody (CT), Cat. No. 3579 (50 μg)
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as affinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Adipose tissue of an organism plays a major role in regulating physiologic and pathologic processes such as metabolism and immunity by producing and secreting a variety of bioactive molecules termed adipokines. One highly conserved family of adipokines is adiponectin/ACRP30 and its structural and functional paralogs, the C1q/tumor necrosis factor-Α-related proteins (CTRPs) 1-7. Unlike the CTRPs, which are expressed in a wide variety of tissues, adiponectin is reported to be expressed exclusively by differentiated adipocytes. These proteins are thought to act mainly on liver and muscle tissue to control glucose and lipid metabolism. Adiponectin is present in high levels in normal human plasma, but is reduced in obese subjects and often in those with increased insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes, suggesting that adiponectin may be a useful pharmacological target in various metabolic diseases. An analysis of the crystal structure of adiponectin revealed a structural and evolutionary link between TNF and C1q-containing proteins, suggesting that these proteins arose from a common ancestral innate immunity gene.
For images please see PDF data sheet
- 1: Fantuzzi G. Adipose tissue, adipokines, and inflammation. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2005; 115:911-9.
- 2: Tsao T-S, Lodish HF, and Fruebis J. ACRP30, a new hormone controlling fat and glucose metabolism. Euro. J. Pharmacol. 2002; 440:213-21.
- 3: Wong GW, Wang J, Hug C, et al. A family of Acrp30/ adiponectin structural and functional paralogs. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2004; 101:10302-7.
- 4: Lihn AS, Pedersen SB, and Richelsen B. Adiponectin: action, regulation and association to insulin sensitivity. Obes. Rev. 2005; 6:13-21.
- Catalog Number 3551: Adiponectin Antibody
- Catalog Number 3557: CTRP1 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3561: CTRP2 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3565: CTRP3 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3567: CTRP4 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3571: CTRP5 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3575: CTRP6 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3579: CTRP7 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PSI-1804
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $960.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin