- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ADHFE1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ADHFE1 antibody can be used for detection of ADHFE1 by ELISA at 1:312500. ADHFE1 antibody can be used for detection of ADHFE1 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10410 - Fetal Lung Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ADHFE1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADHFE1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADHFE1, ADH8, FLJ32430, HMFT2263, HOT, MGC48605
- Protein Accession Number: NP_653251
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 133922590
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 137872
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ADHFE1 is hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase, which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues.The ADHFE1 gene encodes hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase (EC 126.96.36.199), which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues (Kardon et al., 2006 [PubMed 16616524]).
- 1: Kardon, T., (2006) FEBS Lett. 580 (9), 2347-2350.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-681
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.