- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 470-610 of human ADCY1 (NP_066939.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:1000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 123kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADCY1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AC1, DFNB44, adenylate cyclase type 1, 3',5'-cyclic AMP synthetase, ATP pyrophosphate-lyase 1, Ca(2+)/calmodulin-activated adenylyl cyclase, adenyl cyclase, adenylate cyclase 1 (brain), adenylate cyclase type I, adenylyl cyclase 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 107
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the of adenylate cyclase gene family that is primarily expressed in the brain. This protein is regulated by calcium/calmodulin concentration and may be involved in brain development. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-902
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin