- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: ADAP antibody was raised against a 20 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human ADAP.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 640 - 690 of ADAP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ADAP antibody can be used for detection of ADAP by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-004 - K-562 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: ADAP Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ADAP Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ADAP antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FYB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAP Antibody: ADAP, PRO0823, SLAP-130, SLAP130, FYN-binding protein, Adhesion and degranulation promoting adaptor protein, ADAP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001456
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42476118
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2533
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ADAP Antibody: The adhesion and degranulation adaptor protein (ADAP) was initially identified as a molecular adapter that couples T cell receptor (TCR) stimulation to the avidity of integrins governing T cell adhesion. TCR stimulation promotes the formation of a multi-protein complex containing CARMA1, MALT1, and BCL-10, which through the association of ADAP, ultimately activates the NF-κB family of transcription factors. More recent experiments have shown that ADAP controls optimal T cell proliferation, cytokine production, and expression of the Bcl-2 family member Bcl-x(L), suggesting that ADAP regulates T cell activation by promoting antigen-dependent T cell-antigen presenting cell (APC) activation. At least three isoforms of ADAP are known to exist.
- 1: Griffiths EK, Krawczyk C, Kong YY, et al. Positive regulation of T cell activation and integrin adhesion by the adapter Fyb/Slap. Science2001; 293:2260-3.
- 2: Rawlings DJ, Sommer K, and Moreno-Garcia ME. The CARMA1 signalosome links the signalling machinery of adaptive and innate immunity in lymphocytes. Nat. Rev. Immunol.2006; 6:799-812.
- 3: Medeiros RB, Burbach BJ, Mueller KL, et al. Regulation of NF-kappaB activation in T cells via association of the adapter proteins ADAP and CARMA1. Science2007; 316:754-8.
- 4: Mueller KL, Thomas MS, Burbach BJ, et al. Adhesion and degranulation-promoting adapter protein (ADAP) positively regulates T cell sensitivity to antigen and T cell survival. J. Immunol.2007; 179:3559-69.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4277
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.