- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: ADAMTSL5 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human ADAMTSL5.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of ADAMTSL5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ADAMTSL5 antibody can be used for detection of ADAMTSL5 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1375 - Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: ADAMTSL5 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: ADAMTSL5 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: ADAMTSL5 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAMTSL5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAMTSL5 Antibody: THSD6, THSD6, ADAMTS-like protein 5, Thrombospondin type-1 domain-containing protein 6, ADAMTSL-5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_998769
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 226442878
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 339366
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ADAMTSL5 Antibody: ADAMTSL5 belongs to a large superfamily containing 20 ADAMTS proteases and at least eight ADAMTS-like proteins. ADAMTS proteases are secreted enzymes with a conserved organization that includes a metalloprotease domain and an ancillary domain containing one or more thrombospondin type 1 repeats (TSR). The ADAMTS-like subfamily comprises proteins homologous to the ADAMTS ancillary domains but lacking the protease domain and hence lacking catalytic activity. The exact role of ADAMTSL5 is currently unknown, but other ADAMTS-like proteins appear to have regulatory roles in the extracellular matrix.
- 1: Jones GC and Riley GP. ADAMTS proteinases: a multi-domain, multi-functional family with roles in extracellular matrix turnover and arthritis. Arth. Res. and Ther.2005; 7:160-9.
- 2: Apte SS. A disintegrin-like and metalloprotease (reprolysin-type) with thrombospondin type 1 motif (ADAMTS) superfamily: functions and mechanisms. J. Biol. Chem.2009; 284:31493-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5687
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805