- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ile 17 - Leu 665
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 71.6 kDa
- PURITY: >85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM Tris, 150 mM NaCl, 20 mM CaCl2, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAM8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAM8, MS2, CD156a
- Protein Accession Number: AAI15405.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 101
- Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 8 is also known as ADAM8, Cell surface antigen MS2 and CD antigen CD156a, which belongs to the ADAM (a disintegrin and metalloprotease domain) family. ADAM family play a fundamental role in diverse processes such as asthma, development, angiogenesis and cancer through their activities in cell adhesion/fusion, membrane protein shedding, and signal transduction. ADAM8 / CD156a contains 1 disintegrin domain, 1 EGF-like domain and 1 peptidase M12B domain. ADAM8 / MS2 / CD156a is expressed on neutrophils and monocytes. ADAM8 / MS2 possible involvement in extravasation of leukocytes.
- 1: Yoshiyama K., et al., 1997, Genomics 41 : 56–62.
- 2: Hall T., et al., 2012, Acta Crystallogr. F 68:616-621.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-013
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.