- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CQSRRCRKNAFQEL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Experiments gave bands at approx 80-90kDa and strong ladder from 26 to 38kDa in Human Prostate lysates after 0.3ug/ml antibody staining. The observation of multiple bands and the 38 kDa band correspond to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Powell et al, Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2004 Jul;31(1):13-21; PMID: 14742294). This protein has a calculated MW of 87.7kDa according to NP_079496.1. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform alpha (NP_079496.1) and not isoform beta (NP_694882.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1312 - Human Prostate Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20˚C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAM33
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAM33, a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 33, HGNC:15478, DJ964F7.1, DKFZp434K0521, FLJ35308, FLJ36751, MGC71889, a disintegrin and metalloprotease 33, disintegrin and reprolysin metalloproteinase family protein, metalloprotease disintegrin, ADAM metallopeptidase domain 33, RP5-964F7.2, C20orf153, MGC149823
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079496.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18252045
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80332
- 1: Blakey J, Halapi E, Bjornsdottir US, Wheatley A, Kristinsson S, Upmanyu R, Stefansson K, Hakonarson H, Hall IP. Contribution of ADAM33 polymorphisms to the population risk of asthma. Thorax. 2005 Apr;60(4):274-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-204
- Size: 0.1 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.