- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ADAM23 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 803-831 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ADAM23.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAM23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 23, ADAM 23, Metalloproteinase-like, disintegrin-like, and cysteine-rich protein 3, MDC-3, ADAM23, MDC3
- Protein Accession Number: O75077
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8745
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the ADAM (a disintegrin andmetalloprotease domain) family. Members of this family aremembrane-anchored proteins structurally related to snake venomdisintegrins, and have been implicated in a variety of biologicalprocesses involving cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions,including fertilization, muscle development, and neurogenesis. Thisgene is highly expressed in the brain and may function as anintegrin ligand in the brain.
- 1: Pan, Q., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 401(2):306-312(2010)
- 2: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 3: Ferreira, M.A., et al. Allergy 64(11):1623-1628(2009)
- 4: Costa, M.D., et al. Neurosci. Lett. 461(1):16-20(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-528
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin