- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 203-460 of human ADAM19 (NP_150377.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HT-1080
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: NIH/3T3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse heart
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse lung
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 72kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAM19
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAM19, ADAM metallopeptidase domain 19, MADDAM, MLTNB, ADAM 19, a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 19 (meltrin beta), disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 19, meltrin beta, meltrin-beta, metalloprotease and disintegrin dend
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8728
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the ADAM (a disintegrin and metalloprotease domain) family. Members of this family are membrane-anchored proteins structurally related to snake venom disintegrins and have been implicated in a variety of biological processes involving cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions, including fertilization, muscle development, and neurogenesis. This member is a type I transmembrane protein and serves as a marker for dendritic cell differentiation. It has been demonstrated to be an active metalloproteinase, which may be involved in normal physiological processes such as cell migration, cell adhesion, cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions, and signal transduction. It is proposed to play a role in pathological processes, such as cancer, inflammatory diseases, renal diseases, and Alzheimer's disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-541
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin