- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: AARPLPVSPARALC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows strong cytoplasm staining of a group of secretory epithelial cells. Recommended concentration: 3-5ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Placenta. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and plasma membranes of A431 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both the longer membrane-bound form of human ADAM12 (NP_003465.3) and the shorter soluble ADAM12 splice isoform (NP_067673.2). This antibody does not cross-react with other ADAMS.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAM12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAM12, MCMP, MLTN, MLTNA, MCMPMltna, a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 12 (meltrin alpha), meltrin alpha, A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 12 (Meltrin-alpha, mouse, homolog of), ADAM metallopeptidase domain 12, RP11-295J3.5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003465.3, NP_067673.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73747885
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8038
- 1: Galliano MF, Huet C, Frygelius J, Polgren A, Wewer UM, Engvall E. Binding of ADAM12, a marker of skeletal muscle regeneration, to the muscle-specific actin-binding protein, alpha -actinin-2, is required for myoblast fusion. J Biol Chem. 2000 May 5;275(18):13933-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-001
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805