- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-REFQRQGKDLEKVKQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates and approx 90+60kDa bands observed in Mouse, Rat and Pig Heart lysates (calculated MW of 99.5kDa according to NP_003465.3 and of 80.4kDa according to NP_067673.2). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_003465.3; NP_067673.2).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 90 + 60kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADAM12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADAM12, ADAM metallopeptidase domain 12, MCMP, MCMPMltna, MLTN, MLTNA, disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 12, meltrin-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003465.3, NP_067673.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73747885
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8038
- 1: Ray BK, Dhar S, Shakya A, Ray A.Z-DNA-forming silencer in the first exon regulates human ADAM-12 gene expression.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-502
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.