- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This AD_K2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 633-660 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AD_K2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 80 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADRBK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Beta-adrenergic receptor kinase 2, Beta-ARK-2, G-protein-coupled receptor kinase 3, ADRBK2, BARK2, GRK3
- Protein Accession Number: P35626
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116241253
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 157
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The beta-adrenergic receptor kinase specifically phosphorylates the agonist-occupied form of the beta-adrenergic and related G protein-coupled receptors. Overall, the ADRBK2 enzyme, also known as GRK3, has 85% amino acid similarity with ADRBK1, with the protein kinase catalytic domain having 95% similarity. The ADRBK2 mRNA is approximately 8 kilobases with a distribution similar to that of ADRBK1. These data suggest the existence of a family of receptor kinases which may serve broadly to regulate receptor function.
- 1: Calabrese, G., et al., Genomics 23(1):286-288 (1994). Parruti, G., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 190(2):475-481 (1993). Benovic, J.L., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 266(23):14939-14946 (1991).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-583
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.