- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ACTR3B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 325-352 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ACTR3B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTR3B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Actin-related protein 3B, ARP3-beta, Actin-like protein 3B, Actin-related protein ARP4, ACTR3B, ARP11, ARP4
- Protein Accession Number: Q9P1U1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74753111
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57180
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ACTR3B plays a role in the organization of the actin cytoskeleton. It may function as ATP-binding component of the Arp2/3 complex which is involved in regulation of actin polymerization and together with an activating nucleation-promoting factor (NPF) mediates the formation of branched actin networks and may decrease the metastatic potential of tumors.
- 1: Ewing,R.M., et.al., Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007)
- 2: Shindo-Okada,N.et.al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 280 (1), 61-67 (2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-510
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.