- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QLKMKPRKVHKIK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 48kDa band observed in human testis lysates (calculated MW of 45.2kDa according to NP_006677.1). Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTL7B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: actin-like 7B, ACTL7B, RP11-3J11.2, actin-like 7-beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006677.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 5729722
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10880
- 1: Chadwick BP, Mull J, Helbling LA, Gill S, Leyne M, Robbins CM, Pinkett HW, Makalowska I, Maayan C, Blumenfeld A, Axelrod FB, Brownstein M, Gusella JF, Slaugenhaupt SA. Cloning, mapping, and expression of two novel actin genes, actin-like-7A (ACTL7A) and actin-like-7B (ACTL7B), from the familial dysautonomia candidate region on 9q31. Genomics. 1999 Jun 15;58(3):302-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-621
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805