- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser19-Thr134
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACVR2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Activin Receptor Type-2B, Activin Receptor Type IIB, ACTR-IIB, ACVR2B, Activin RIIB
- Protein Accession Number: Q13705
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 93
- Activin proteins that belong to the transforming growth factor-beta (TGF- beta ) superfamily, exert their biological actions by binding to heteromeric receptor complexes of type I and type II serine/threonine kinase receptors. On ligand binding, type I and II receptors form a stable complex, resulting in phosphorylation of type I receptors by type II receptors with constitutive kinase activity, and subsequently initiates the activation of downstream molecules including the endogenous Smads. ActRIIB, also known as ActRIIB, is a type II receptor containing an extracellular domain (ECD), a transmembrane segment, and a cytoplasmic region that includes the kinase domain. ActRIIB is a receptor for activin A, activin B and inhibin A. Multiple ActRIIB isoforms can also be generated, which bind activin isoforms with different affinities.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-929
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.