- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant extracellular domain (ecd) of mouse activin receptor IIB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (1:400) . Western Blot: (1:5000) . Optimal conditions must be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes the extracellular domain of human and mouse ACTR-IIB. Does not cross-react with related human proteins ActR-IIecd, BMPR-IIecd, BMPR-IAecd, BMPR-IBecd or ActR-Iecd.
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity purified.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS with 1 mg/ml BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Acvr2b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACVR2B; ACTR-IIB; Activin receptor type-2B
- Protein Accession Number: 114727
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P27040
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11481
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Activin Receptor IIB (ACTR-IIB) is a transmembrane receptor that forms an activin receptor complex with activin type-1 receptors (ACVR1, ACVR1B or ACVR1c). ACTR-IIB transduces the activin signal from the cell surface to the cytoplasm and regulates therefore many physiological and pathological processes including neuronal differentiation and neuronal survival, hair follicle development and cycling, FSH production by the pituitary gland, wound healing, extracellular matrix production, immunosuppression and carcinogenesis. Activin is also thought to have a paracrine or autocrine role in follicular development in the ovary.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-351
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805