- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu32-Glu126
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 37.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Acvr1b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Activin Receptor Type-1B, Activin Receptor Type IB, ACTR-IB, Activin Receptor-Like Kinase 4, ALK-4, Serine/Threonine-Protein Kinase Receptor R2, SKR2, ACVR1B, ACVRLK4, ALK4, Activin RIB
- Protein Accession Number: Q61271
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11479
- Activin Receptor Type-1B (ACVR1B) is a single-pass type I membrane protein that belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. ACVR1B contains one GS domain and one protein kinase domain and is expressed in many tissues, most strongly in kidney, pancreas, brain, lung, and liver. ACVR1B acts as a transducer of activin or activin like ligands signals. Activin binds to either ACVR2A or ACVR2B and then forms a complex with ACVR1B, ACVR2A or ACVR2B activating ACVR1B through phosphorylation of its regulatory GS domain. They go on to recruit the R-SMADs, SMAD2 and SMAD3. ACVR1B also transducers signals of nodal, GDF-1, and Vg1. Mutations in ACVR1B are associated with pituitary tumors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-607
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.