- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: High-5 Insect cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: GLECDGRTNL CCRQQFFIDF RLIGWNDWII APTGYYGNYC EGSCPAYLAG VPGSASSFHT AVVNQYRMRG LNPGTVNSCC IPTKLSTMSM LYFDDEYNIV KRDVPNMIVE ECGCA
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 as determined by its ability to inhibit the proliferation of murine MPC-11 cells is ≤ 2.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 5 x 105 units/mg.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACVR1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Activin beta-B, Inhibin beta-2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 91
- Activin B is a TGF-β family member that exhibits a wide range of biological activities, including regulation of embryogenesis, osteogenesis, hematopoiesis, reproductive physiology and hormone secretion from the hypothalamic, pituitary and gonadal glands. Activin B, like certain other members of the TGF-β family, signals through the ActRII receptor (Activin Receptor type II). Activins are homodimers or heterodimers of different β subunits. They are produced as precursor proteins with an amino terminal propeptide that is cleaved to release the C-terminal bioactive ligand. Human Activin B is a 25.6 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer consisting of two βB chains, each containing 115 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-644
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $185.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805