- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Active ghrelin peptide (S3n-octanoicacid).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:500 to 1:4,000 as detecting antibody in ELISA testing.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS Buffer containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week and -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two years.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: GHRL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MTLRP, UNQ524/PRO1066, Appetite-regulating hormone, Growth hormone secretagogue, Ghrelin
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBU3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17865471
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51738
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6170
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.