- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Goat, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Peptide comprising the N-terminal nonapeptide of alpha-skeletal actin with an acetylated N-terminus coupled to keyhole limpet hemocyanin through the cysteine residue
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ACTA1 Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on frozen tissues) starting at 1:100 - 1:1000, immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 10 μg/mL and Western Blot starting at 1:1000 - 1:5000.
- SPECIFICITY: Highly specific for alpha- skeletal actin, and does not cross react with other actin isoforms. The epitope recognized by 3B3 is highly conserved. Therefore the antibody cross-reacts with many other species.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G purified
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.09% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACTA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACTA1, ACTA, Actin, alpha skeletal muscle, Alpha-actin-1, CFTD, CFTD1, CFTDM, MPFD, NEM1, NEM2, ASMA, NEM3
- Protein Accession Number: P68133
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61218043
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 58
- USER NOTE: Do not freeze
- ACTA1 Antibody [3B3]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-064
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.