- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein of human ACSS2
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: COS-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: C2C12
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 78kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACSS2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Acetyl-coenzyme A synthetase, cytoplasmic, Acetate--CoA ligase, Acetyl-CoA synthetase, ACS, AceCS, Acyl-CoA synthetase short-chain family member 2, Acyl-activating enzyme, ACSS2, ACAS2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55902
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a cytosolic enzyme that catalyzes the activation of acetate for use in lipid synthesis and energy generation. The protein acts as a monomer and produces acetyl-CoA from acetate in a reaction that requires ATP. Expression of this gene is regulated by sterol regulatory element-binding proteins, transcription factors that activate genes required for the synthesis of cholesterol and unsaturated fatty acids. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-251
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.