- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This ACOT8 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 290-319 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ACOT8.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACOT8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Acyl-coenzyme A thioesterase 8, Acyl-CoA thioesterase 8, Choloyl-coenzyme A thioesterase, HIV-Nef-associated acyl-CoA thioesterase, PTE-2, Peroxisomal acyl-coenzyme A thioester hydrolase 1, PTE-1, Peroxisomal long-chain acyl-CoA thioesterase 1, Thioesterase II, hACTE-III, hACTEIII, hTE, ACOT8, ACTEIII, PTE1, PTE2
- Protein Accession Number: O14734
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10005
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Acyl-CoA thioesterases are a group of enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of acyl-CoAs to the free fatty acid and coenzyme A (CoASH), providing the potential to regulate intracellular levels of acyl-CoAs, free fatty acids and CoASH. It may mediate Nef-induced down-regulation of CD4. It may be involved in the metabolic regulation of peroxisome proliferation.
- 1: Choudhary C., et.al., Science 325:834-840(2009).
- 2: Daub H., et.al., Mol. Cell 31:438-448(2008).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-804
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805