- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This ACOT11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 549-575 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ACOT11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 68 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACOT11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Acyl-coenzyme A thioesterase 11, Acyl-CoA thioesterase 11, 312-, Acyl-CoA thioester hydrolase 11, Adipose-associated thioesterase, Brown fat-inducible thioesterase, BFIT, ACOT11, BFIT, KIAA0707, THEA
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WXI4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21363000
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26027
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the acyl-CoA thioesterasefamily which catalyse the conversion of activated fatty acids tothe corresponding non-esterified fatty acid and coenzyme A.Expression of a mouse homolog in brown adipose tissue is induced bylow temperatures and repressed by warm temperatures. Higher levelsof expression of the mouse homolog has been found inobesity-resistant mice compared with obesity-prone mice, suggestinga role of acyl-CoA thioesterase 11 in obesity. Alternative splicingresults in transcript variants.
- 1: Kirkby, B., et al. Prog. Lipid Res. 49(4):366-377(2010)
- 2: Hunt, M.C., et al. J. Lipid Res. 46(9):2029-2032(2005)
- 3: Adams, S.H., et al. Biochem. J. 360 (PT 1), 135-142 (2001) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-048
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.