- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QDTYQHPPKDSSGQH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates, in Human, Mouse and Rat Adipose lysates and in Mouse, Rat and Pig Skeletal Muscle lysates (calculated MW of 85.4kDa according to NP_001089.1). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Breast shows mitochondrial staining in the epithelial cells of the ducts. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACO2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACO2, aconitase 2, mitochondrial, ACONM, MGC20605, MGC33908,aconitate hydratase, citrate hydro-lyase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001089.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4501867
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-526
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.