- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QHVDVSPTSQRLQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in Human Heart lysates (calculated MW of 85.4kDa according to NP_001089.1). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Breast shows mitochondrial staining in the epithelial cells of the ducts. Recommended concentration, 3-5ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Customer finds weak pixulate staining in the cytoplasm of HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACO2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACO2, aconitase 2, mitochondrial, ACONM, MGC20605, MGC33908,aconitate hydratase, citrate hydro-lyase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001089.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4501867
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-525
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.