- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant protein of human ACLY
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
ICC: 1:50 - 1:200
Flow: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: K-562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: COS-7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: NIH/3T3
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 121kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACLY
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACL, ATPCL, CLATP, ATP-citrate synthase, ATP-citrate (pro-S-)-lyase, citrate cleavage enzyme
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 47
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ATP citrate lyase is the primary enzyme responsible for the synthesis of cytosolic acetyl-CoA in many tissues. The enzyme is a tetramer (relative molecular weight approximately 440,000) of apparently identical subunits. It catalyzes the formation of acetyl-CoA and oxaloacetate from citrate and CoA with a concomitant hydrolysis of ATP to ADP and phosphate. The product, acetyl-CoA, serves several important biosynthetic pathways, including lipogenesis and cholesterogenesis. In nervous tissue, ATP citrate-lyase may be involved in the biosynthesis of acetylcholine. Multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-966
- Size: 50 uL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.