- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant protein fragment from the N-terminal portion of Acid Phosphatase / ACP1 was used as the immunogen for this antibody. This AA sequence is common to the A, C and D isoforms.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-3 ug/ml
Provided assay concentrations are suggestions only, ACP1 antibody titration may be required for optimal results.
1. This antibody will detect the A, C and D isoforms of Acid Phosphatase.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at -20°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Low molecular weight phosphotyrosine protein phosphatase, LMW-PTP, LMW-PTPase, Adipocyte acid phosphatase, Low molecular weight cytosolic acid phosphatase, Red cell acid phosphatase 1, ACP1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 52
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Acid phosphatases (AP) are a broad family of enzymes that differ widely in their AA length and homology, molecular weight and tissue of origin. They function to remove phosphate groups (or dephosphorylate) from proteins and perform best under acidic conditions. Disease states are sometimes characterized by abnormally high or low levels of Acid phosphatase, leading to them being used as serological and histological disease markers. Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (PAP) was initially used as a prostate cancer marker but was later replaced with Prostate Serum Antigen (PSA), a more sensitive early stage cancer marker.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-019
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.