- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic acetylated peptide corresponding to residues surrounding K18 of human H3
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ChIP, ChIPseq, IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:3000
IHC: 1:200 - 1:500
IF: 1:500 - 1:1000
IP: 1:200 - 1:500
CHIP: 1:50 - 1:100
CHIP seq: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: H3
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 16kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: H3K18ac
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: H3/b, H3FB, ERBB, ERBB1, HER1, H3/a, H3/c, H3/d, H3/f, H3/h
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8356
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsible for the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber in eukaryotes. Two molecules of each of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4) form an octamer, around which approximately 146 bp of DNA is wrapped in repeating units, called nucleosomes. The linker histone, H1, interacts with linker DNA between nucleosomes and functions in the compaction of chromatin into higher order structures. This gene is intronless and encodes a replication-dependent histone that is a member of the histone H3 family. Transcripts from this gene lack polyA tails but instead contain a palindromic termination element. This gene is found in the small histone gene cluster on chromosome 6p22-p21.3.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-816
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.