- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the center of human ACE2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: ACE2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of ACE2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store ACE2 (IN1) peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACEH, Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, ACE-related carboxypeptidase, ACEH
- Protein Accession Number: NP_068576
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11225609
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59272
- 1: Donaghue M, Hsieh F, Baronas E, et al. A novel angiotensin-converting enzyme-related carboxypeptidase (ACE2) converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9. Circ. Res. 2000; 87:1-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3215P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.