- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human ACE2.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA: (direct or indirect: 1:2,000-1:10,000). Western blot: (1:2,000-1:10,000 using ECL. Suggested blocking and dilution buffer is PBST with 0.05% Tween 20 and 5% skim milk. Suggested incubation time is 1 hour at rooom temperature). Optimal conditions should be determined individually for each application.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human ACE2.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Contains no preservatives.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS Receptor; Angiotensin-converting Enzyme 2; ACEH
- Protein Accession Number: 11225609
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: NP_068576
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59272
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ACE2 has direct effects on cardiac functions. It is expressed predominantly in vascular endothelial cells of the heart and kidney. ACE2 converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9. ACE2 was also identified as a functional receptor for SARS coronavirus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-039
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.