ACE2 Antibody [3F1]CATALOG NUMBER: 10-604
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: IF, IHC, WB
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 100 ul
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: C terminal human Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB(1:300-1000), IF(ICC)(1:50-200), IHC()
- PURIFICATION: Purified by Protein A.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 1xTBS (pH7.4), 1%BSA, 40%Glycerol and 0.05% Sodium Azide
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, ACE-related carboxypeptidase, Angiotensin-converting enzyme homolog, Metalloprotease MPROT15, ACEH, ACE2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BYF1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59272
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Carboxypeptidase which converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9, a peptide of unknown function, and angiotensin II to angiotensin 1-7, a vasodilator. Also able to hydrolyze apelin-13 and dynorphin-13 with high efficiency. May be an important regulator of heart function. In case of human coronaviruses SARS and HCoV-NL63 infections, serve as functional receptor for the spike glycoprotein of both coronaviruses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-604
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805