- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB(1:500-2000), IHC-P(1:200-400), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- PURIFICATION: Purified by Protein A.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.01M TBS (pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: ≥1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACE2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACEH, Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, ACE-related carboxypeptidase, Angiotensin-converting enzyme homolog, Metalloprotease MPROT15, ACE2, UNQ868/PRO1885
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BYF1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59272
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Carboxypeptidase which converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9, a peptide of unknown function, and angiotensin II to angiotensin 1-7, a vasodilator. Also able to hydrolyze apelin-13 and dynorphin-13 with high efficiency. May be an important regulator of heart function. In case of human coronaviruses SARS and HCoV-NL63 infections, serve as functional receptor for the spike glycoprotein of both coronaviruses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-603
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.