- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Mammalian cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln18-Thr740
- FUSION TAG: C-10 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 84.9KDa
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 25mM Tris-HCl, 150mM NaCl, 1mM ZnCl2, pH 7.5.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store below -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ace2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2; ACE-Related Carboxypeptidase; Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Homolog; ACEH; Metalloprotease MPROT15; ACE2
- Protein Accession Number: Q8R0I0
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 70008
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE-2) is an integral membrane protein and a zinc metalloprotease of the ACE family, the ACE family includes somatic and germinal ACE. ACE-2 cleaves angiotensins I and II as a carboxypeptidase, ACE-2 converts angiotensin I to angiotensin 1-9, and angiotensin II to angiotensin 1-7. ACE-2 is also able to hydrolyze apelin-13 and dynorphin-13 with high efficiency. ACE-2 can be high expressed in testis, kidney and heart, in colon, small intestine and ovary at moderate levels. Captopril and lisinopril as the classical ACE inhibitor donâ€™t inhibit ACE-2 activity. ACE-2 may play an important role in regulating the heart function.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-724
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.