- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human ACDC.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ACDC antibody can be used for detection of ACDC by ELISA at 1:312500. ACDC antibody can be used for detection of ACDC by western blot at 5.0 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store ACDC antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ADIPOQ
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACDC, ACDC, ADPN, APM1, APM-1, GBP28, ACRP30, ADIPQTL1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004788
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4757760
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9370
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Adiponectin (ACDC) is expressed in adipose tissue exclusively. It is similar to collagens X and VIII and complement factor C1q. Adiponectin circulates in the plasma and is involved with metabolic and hormonal processes.
- 1: Delaigle, A.M., et al., (2004) Endocrinology145(12), 5589-5597.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 27-712
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.